It's Simple to Get Started!
Pick your Plan, and Keep your Bins Scrubbed Year Round!
STRESS FREE SERVICE PLANS
We like to keep it SIMPLE and EASY!
Freedom to adjust cleaning visit frequency ANY TIME!
Leaving town? Put your plan on a temporary vacation pause.
We send several service reminders leading up to your cleaning day.
You are only charged after service has been completed.
Cancel Any Time* (not that you'd want to go back to smelly gross garbage bins)
*subject to a one time cleaning visit fee if cancelled after 1st service visit
Indianapolis Garbage Bin Cleaning Service
Bin Scrub cleans, sanitizes and deodorizes your garbage cans with specially designed trucks that use HOT water to kill germs and eliminate odors. Our eco-friendly process gets the gunk and funk out of your garbage cans curbside at your home.
Let us do the Dirty Work!
The residual waste inside your trash can is a breeding ground for harmful germs, offensive smells and attracts pests such as rodents, flying insects and their larvae. Protect your home with advanced, professional curbside cleaning.
Have you Bin Scrubbed?
Bin Scrub Service Area
Bin Scrub proudly serves the
North & West Side of Indianapolis;
including the suburbs of
Zionsville, Carmel, Westfield,
Fishers, Brownsburg, Avon,
Whitestown & Noblesville
Simple Sign Up Process
1. Click the button to "Sign Up Now!"
2. Fill out the simple form with your info
3. Bin Scrub will text/email you back to confirm and ask you to enter your payment info in the secure payment portal
4. Once payment info has been entered, your cleaning visit will be scheduled for the quickest opportunity to get your bins cleaned
5. Bin Scrub will notify you of your cleaning date via text/email, and send reminder notifications leading up to your cleaning visit
6. Bin Scrub cleaning visits are always scheduled for the day after your normal trash/recycle pick up. No one needs to be home!
7. Sit back, relax and enjoy your freshly cleaned bins!
Powerful Cleaning Process
Our curbside garbage can cleaning service is easy, quick, and affordable.
Can you afford not to be Bin Scrubbed?
Step 1: Bins are steam cleaned and power washed with hot high pressure water to sanitize and clean your bins
Step 2: Wastewater is collected and stored on the truck to be disposed of properly, not left in the street or drive
Step 3: Final inspection of trash cans, germ removal, and application of environmentally safe odor neutralizer